About the WriteForTheStage Podcast
The WriteForTheStage Podcast combines essential tips and techniques to improve your playwriting and chat between playwrights Mike Heath and Stephen M Hornby, examining a range of contemporary plays and all things theatre. We interview playwrights, dramaturgs, and theatre makers, exploring their approaches to writing and developing new work for the stage.
Ep 9 – Stefanie Moore – The Mentoring Experience – The WFTS Podcast
- Ep 9 – Stefanie Moore – The Mentoring Experience
- Ep8 – In Conversation With Francesca Peschier – Dramaturgy
- Ep7 – Interview with Laura Harper, winner of WFTS Prize for New Writing
- Ep 6 – WFTS Podcast from The Greater Manchester Fringe Festival
- Ep 5 – WFTS Podcast from Greater Manchester Fringe Festival
- Ep 4 – WFTS Podcast from Greater Manchester Fringe Festival
- Ep 3 – In Conversation with Rob Ward
- Ep2 – The Dramatic Question
- Series 2, Episode 1 – Our writing processes
- Episode 10 – In Conversation with Dr Szilvi Naray-Davey
Funny and Informative
What a find! Great way in to thinking about playwriting. Love the dry humour.
A nice alternative look at playwriting – engaging, informative and you can tell the guys are having fun making this.
— Ray Cordova